DINING HALL HOURS
Monday – Friday
- View daily dining hall menu
Breakfast: 7:45 am – 9:45 am
Lunch: 11 am – 1:15 pm
Dinner: 5 pm – 7 pm Saturday – Sunday
Brunch: 11 am – 1 pm
Dinner: 5 pm – 6 pm
The newly renovated Dining Hall, which opened in September 2015, is located between classroom areas in Sarah Peter Hall and Stahl Hall. It serves three meals daily Monday through Friday, and two meals on Saturday and Sunday. Adjacent to the Dining Hall is the cozy and comfortable Jane's Corner with a fireplace, a drawing wall on which to express your creativity and a grab-and-go cafe.
Some Dining Hall highlights include:
- House-made soups, and salads served daily
- Menus feature whole grains, fresh vegetables, lean meats and seafood
- Milk is free of hormones and antibiotics
- Vegetarian and vegan offerings served daily
Sustainability initiatives include: use of locally sourced products, including produce, bakery items and dairy products; trayless dining with minimal use of disposables, and cooking grease recycling. Please contact General Manager, Michele O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any special dietary needs.